We arranged to send our dog to bootcamp, but changed our minds.I had mailed the required $500 deposit, which he cashed immediately.

When I asked for a refund, he refused and said he held our slot open; however, he had left a phone message saying he had "openings" (plural). I kindly asked for a refund again, with no response. I told him I would take him to small claims court, if necessary, and he replied, "do what you have to do." I wouldn't trust him with an insect let alone a dog. In researching him further, I have learned there are several other people who have had negative experiences.

Buyer beware!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Kevin Salem Dog Trainer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kevin Salem Dog Trainer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Kevin Salem Dog Trainer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kevin Salem Dog Trainer?

Comments

Covington, Louisiana, United States #1346844

A deposit is an agreement to guarantee availability on the part of the service provider.If there was an opening or not, the spot was still guaranteed that it belonged to you.

Deposits are generally not refundable.

Mr.Salem did nothing wrong.